freetds - [freetds] Row processed count returns 0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Piet De Jong" <piet AT ahead-tech.net>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Row processed count returns 0
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:13:08 +0200

Using version: freetds-0.63.dev.20040223

( I have a problem with version 0.62.1, in that I get the error:
[FreeTDS][SQL Server]Invalid cursor state
I think this has been fixed in the develop-version ? )

I am using iodbc 3.51.1 and otlv 4.0.77 for database access to a sql
server 2000. Platform, Slackware 9.1, gcc version 3.2.3

The problem I am currently having is that a prepared statement does not
return row processed count. It always seems to return 0.

Is this a known bug ? I see there is a bit of activity from the
mailing-list. Ps when using a commercial product ( openlink ) I do not
have this particulair problem. Their driver returns the correct RPC.

I will be glad to provide additional detailed information if required.

Many thanks
Piet