freetds - RE: AW: AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO Frediano" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: AW: AW: [freetds] connect problem to mssql 7.0
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:21:39 +0100

> Now i have rebuild php and i have also a new build date, that is ok,
>
> Tsgl work, ok

Well

> Mssql_pconnect, can not connect to sql server ????

If data get returned mssql_pconnect have to work...

> Phpinfo() shows.
> Active Persistent Links 0 ??? ( I think in my last version it was 1)
> Active Links 0 (I think in my last version it was 1)
> Library version 7.0
>
> Any proposals ?????

Apache launch some process each one with its php. Which process execute
your script? Try to refresh some times and you will see that "Active
Persistent Links" change from refresh to refresh. This is why I reduced
processes (just to test, however even with 2 process I had to refresh
some times).