freetds - Re: [freetds] Whose bug is it?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nathaniel Talbott <nathaniel AT talbott.ws>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] Whose bug is it?
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 08:49:56 -0500

On Dec 6, 2003, at 15:47, Nathaniel Talbott wrote:

On Dec 6, 2003, at 11:43, Frediano Ziglio wrote:

I'm sorry to say it's a FreeTDS bug... problem is in sql2tds.c... I'm
working on it, I improved a test to catch this problem...

No need to apologize, so long as you can fix it :-). I'm just glad that it has been identified and will be dealt with so I can get back to work. Let me know when you have something I can test for you.

Freddy,

Have you been able to identify and/or fix the bug yet? I'm somewhat blocked waiting for a fix, and I could dig in to the code and try to find the problem myself, but I'm not sure it would be of any use. If you need any help, I'll do everything I can.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

<:((><