freetds - RE: [freetds] Compile 2 DBD::Sybase under one install of perl

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <bill_d_thompson AT ml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Compile 2 DBD::Sybase under one install of perl
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:09:38 -0000

Hi Jon,

Someone else will know this better than I, but....

I seem to recall Michael Peppler created a "clone" of DBD::Sybase called
DBD::Freetds (or something similar)
so that this could be achieved.

There seems to be a download on www.peppler.org/downloads

I'm sure someone (maybe even Michael) will give you the definitive answer,
though.

Bill