freetds - [freetds] php odbc_prepare

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Benjamin Tucker <ben AT greenriver.org>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] php odbc_prepare
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:32:35 -0500

Hello,

I apologize if this has been covered in the past and I have missed it, but what is the status of preparing statements in php using odbc_prepare()? I get the following error when that function is called:
SQL error: [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Driver does not support this function, SQL state IM001 in SQLExecute

I am running a current CVS-pulled FreeTDS build that is compiled with the --enable-developing flag. PHP is installed from rpm as is unixODBC all on RedHat 9. Everything works great except for odbc_prepare(). Is there something I need to do on my end to make that work, or is this a present limitation of FreeTDS? If that latter, is anyone aware of the scope of work required to provide this functionality to freeTDS?

Thanks!

Ben

-----
Benjamin Tucker