freetds - Re: [freetds] OS X namespace

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mark J. Lilback" <mark AT lilback.com>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] OS X namespace
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:46:42 -0500

At 11:07 PM -0500 11/10/2003, James K. Lowden wrote:
http://developer.apple.com/documentation/ReleaseNotes/DeveloperTools/TwoLevelNamespaces.html

I wonder if our Mac gurus could comment on whether this discussion
pertains to using FreeTDS? I'd like to know whether I should reference it
in our UG.

There are no issues with it. There were some with 10.0, but the problem functions were renamed at the time.Since 10.1, it isn't an issue.