freetds - Re: [freetds] [sybase.public.ase.linux] Re: Who tried ASE through

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Martin Spott <Martin.Spott AT uni-duisburg.de>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] [sybase.public.ase.linux] Re: Who tried ASE through
  • Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 16:03:56 -0000

"Michael Peppler" <mpeppler AT peppler.org> wrote:
> FYI - Talking to OpenOffice via the TDS protocol. I seem to remember that
> there was a discussion about this on the list some time ago.

Yes, I assume it was mainly me trying FreeTDS/ODBC with Star-/
OpenOffice - still with limited success. The OpenOffice database
browser manages to create a connect to the database but crashes the
whole application when trying to list the tables in the database,

Martin.

  • Re: [freetds] [sybase.public.ase.linux] Re: Who tried ASE through, Martin Spott, 11/03/2003