freetds - RE: [freetds] schedule for release of 0.62?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Harrington, Paul" <Paul-Harrington AT deshaw.com>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] schedule for release of 0.62?
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 09:51:01 -0400

> I am very happy to be a freeTDS user.
> thanks a lot!

As soon as my message hit my mailbox, I read this and thought "Oh no!
That looks so sarcastic coming after a list of bug-reports/nit-picks".
The truth of the matter is that I am very happy to be able to checkout
the source, get the expert opinion of you guys, conduct my own
experiments .. although I would prefer if all the integration work had
been done already (lazy me!), it is wonderful to be able to be involved
in this even if only on the periphery. I am learning a tremendous amount
about 'database glue' as I go along.

pjjH