freetds - RE: [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rainer" <sourceforge AT powered.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:11:18 -0300 (BRT)

>> Also, regarding the libiodbcinst.so linking issue, the error
>> persists after the patch you applied to configure.in
>> yesterday... here is what
>> happens:

> I applied a patch for this problem. I hope it works (it always worked on
> my machine using unixODBC). In 0.62 there should also no reason for
> using --with-unixodbc or --with-iodbc.
>
> freddy77

Freddy,
The libraries are now being linked correctly.
But now WINE is crashing with the following error:

trace:odbc:SQLSetStmtOption
trace:odbc:SQLSetStmtOption
/opt/cxoffice/bin/wineloader: relocation error:
/usr/local/unixodbc/lib/libodbccr.so.1: undefined symbol:
__post_internal_error

This library is related to cursors support, I guess.
Could this crash be related to the lack of cursors support in freetds?
Is it true that win32 odbc requires cursors, no matter what?

Rainer