freetds - RE: [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Rainer" <sourceforge AT powered.net>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Error: FreeTDS+WINE
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 10:41:58 -0300 (BRT)

> I had the same problem. Comment out lines 158, 2923, and 4743 for now.
> The lastest revision of src/odbc/odbc.c is 1.250.

The patch seems to have solved this particular problem.
But now the "descriptor type out of range" error returned.
I decided to debug the iodbc calls, and found some very interesting
errors.. in fact it shows the exact functions being called by WINE.

Looks like the following functions return some errors:
SQL_MAX_ROWS
SQL_CURSOR_TYPE
SQL_COLUMN_LENGTH
SQL_NULL_HANDLE
SQL_NO_DATA_FOUND

Are some of those functions (such as max_rows and
column_length)unimplemented in freetds, or is there some sort of problem
with the arguments passed to it?

The logs are here:
http://www.powered.net/rainer/iodbc-09-24.log
http://www.powered.net/rainer/freetds-09-24.log