freetds - [freetds] Unable to execute two queries in a single class

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: mani anand <manianandkp AT yahoo.co.in>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Unable to execute two queries in a single class
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 05:09:41 +0100 (BST)

Dears,

I am working in JDBC-ODBC type 1 driver. I want to get
some datas from the database using a method and use
that data for accesing some other datas from the
database by use of another method in the same class.
It shows the following error,

Driver is busy with another statement.

Thank You for any help.

manianand.

Yahoo! India Promos: Win TVs, Bikes, DVD players & more!
Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com