freetds - RE: [freetds] ODBC RPC

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "ZIGLIO Frediano" <Frediano.Ziglio AT vodafone.com>
  • To: "Rogers, Tom" <tom.rogers AT ccur.com>, <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] ODBC RPC
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:24:49 +0200

> Oh, here is the test case that I was using...note that the SP
> is in the comment of the code at the top of the CPP file:
>
> As I said, I can see the raiserror text in the tdsdump, but I
> can't get it through SQLGetDiacRec.
>
> THANKS for your help. I hope the issues I find and that you
> are addressing is making the product better for all!
>
> <<tdstest.cpp>>

I really don't understand... I changed a bit your test and put the test
in CVS HEAD, it work as expected without problems...
Are you using unixODBC or iODBC ? I use unixODBC (version 2.2.5 but I
never had such problems with 2.2.3, I installed 2.2.5 just yesterday).

Attached modified test (same in CVS). I use --enable-developing to
compile FreeTDS (this now enable only a different SQLPrepare/SQLExecute
implementation).