freetds - [freetds] Question about libtds and 'delete from'

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Vanns <jimv AT canterbury.ac.uk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] Question about libtds and 'delete from'
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2003 12:37:45 +0100

Hey everyone, quick question. When I execute a delete statement to an M$
SQL Server 2000 using the TDS library (C) it only commits the change
when I disconnect. Even if I also issue a 'COMMIT' after the delete
statement. I don't know if this happens with INSERT's and UPDATE's too
but can anyone tell me to get it to actually do the delete with me still
connected!?

Many thanks

Jim

--
James Vanns BSc (Hons) MCP
Linux Systems Administrator

  • [freetds] Question about libtds and 'delete from', James Vanns, 08/07/2003