freetds - RE: [freetds] Problem with data type conversions and FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Vanns <jimv AT canterbury.ac.uk>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Problem with data type conversions and FreeTDS
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:37:29 -0000

Yes, like I said I am using FreeTDS.tar.gz 0.61 which was compiled to
use 8.0 as the protocol version - and this is what I use when I
establish a connection. So is my code (as far as TDS is concerned)
correct? This is starting to get a little frustrating! Could I cast the
field value to a TDS_UNIQUE structure? Or is this what tds_convert
should be doing?

Thanks

Jim