freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS, unixODBC, and libodbc++

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: freddyz77 AT tin.it
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS, unixODBC, and libodbc++
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:47:54 +0200

Well.
I'm going on holiday and I'll come back on July, so I think this is my last
month e-mail...
I didn't check why SQLColAtribute do not reply to type 5 (my main computer
decided to go on holiday yesterday, so I'm writing this mail from a website..)
but I think it's an unimplemented type, like James suggest...
CVS version of SQLGetInfo support many more type than 0.61...
Could someone write some line on TODO for SQLColAttributes ??

bye