freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS performance

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bort, Paul" <pbort AT tmwsystems.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS performance
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:36:35 -0400

First thing that comes to mind is possibly video speed. Instead of
displaying the rows, if you write them to disk, do the numbers come down at
all?

I don't see why the SSH connection would matter if the CPU load is < 1.

Also, what dirty tricks is Query Analyzer pulling under the hood? You might
want to try the command-line version (isql.exe) instead.