freetds - RE: [freetds] DSN connection problem using Solaris 2.8, unixODBC and freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Tref Gare" <TrefG AT areeba.com.au>
  • To: "FreeTDS Development Group" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] DSN connection problem using Solaris 2.8, unixODBC and freetds
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:14:51 +1000

I've just realised that tsql wasn't included in the version of freetds
we're running with. I'll upgrade to v0.61 and see how I go. In the
meantime if anyone can see anything obvious I'm doing wrong so far I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks

Tref Gare
Development Consultant
Areeba
Level 19/114 William St, Melbourne VIC 3000
email: trefg AT areeba.com.au
phone: +61 3 9642 5553
fax: +61 3 9642 1335
website: http://www.areeba.com.au