freetds - RE: [freetds] request to implement dbmorecmds for dblib

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Lowden, James K" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] request to implement dbmorecmds for dblib
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:08:54 -0400

What's in CVS compiles, if you have the right autotools.

Special for you today, Richard, I just uploaded a new freetds-current.tgz
snapshot. I think you will find that it builds and installs correctly.
Whether or not it runs well is another question, given the aggressive
changes we're making. I agree with Frediano that things will settle down
shortly.

If you want the last quasi-stable snapshot, use
ftp://ftp.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/current/freetds-pre-utf8.tgz.

That includes dbmorecmds, and should compile and work normally.

The most helpful thing you could do would be to write a simple dbmorecmds.c
for the dblib/unittest directory. Even if it fails, you'll save me the work
of writing the test and probably provoke me into fixing whatever's wrong.
:-) Remember, I was working from the docs; I don't use that particular
function.

Regards,

out such orders and/or instructions.