freetds - Re: [freetds] request to implement dbmorecmds for dblib

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Bill Stewart <bstewart AT verio.net>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] request to implement dbmorecmds for dblib
  • Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 17:07:56 -0400

Freddy,

Frediano Ziglio wrote:
Il mar, 2003-04-08 alle 21:02, Bill Stewart ha scritto:

James,

I have been working on getting the build setup on our servers for dbmorecmds for a bit now and here is what is going on:

For the freetds-0.62.dev.20030407 version, I can't seem to get it to build because of the following:

It's the first time in three month that CVS do not compile. We (James in
particular) are re-writing charset handling...

My lucky day I guess. ;)

These problems should be fixed in a couple of day...
However do not use these version for working environment (I think a
quite stable version will be ready in a couple of weeks...)

I will check it out and try it again then. Thanks for the info.

Bill Stewart