freetds - [freetds] FreeTDS Message Board

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Mohorn <dm4714 AT cox.net>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] FreeTDS Message Board
  • Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2003 16:29:56 -0500

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to inform you that I created a new site and message board for
the discussion of all the various technologies and open-source projects that
I enjoy the most. It is my pleasure to provide the FreeTDS community a free
forum to discuss their on-going FreeTDS configuration settings and issues,
best practices, etc., in addition to this mailing list. Please visit
http://www.micro-mess.com/forum/ for a list of forums.
It is my intension to also provide HOW-TO type articles to readers from
installing, configuring and implementing FreeTDS based solutions among other
things. If you're interested in writing an article, please send your
submissions to webmaster AT micro-mess.com You do not have to be an author
for me to publish your article!
http://www.miro-mess.com/
http://www.micro-mess.com/forum/
webmaster AT micro-mess.com

Thank you and look forward to seeing you on the board.

  • [freetds] FreeTDS Message Board, David Mohorn, 04/07/2003