freetds - RE: [freetds] column_unicodedata considered harmful

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: FreeTDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] column_unicodedata considered harmful
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:11:06 -0500 (EST)

I think this is an excellent way forward on this. I have Sybase 12.5 as
well and could try some test cases easily (getting the house ready to
sell, so my time is at a premium, atm). Specifically in dblib we need to
test dbdatlen(), which i think will be obvious, and dbcollen() which is
anybodys guess, and I think this is the important point.

Brian