freetds - [freetds] First draft of API documentation completed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] First draft of API documentation completed
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 02:42:57 -0500

Hello everyone,

By touching seemingly half the files in the tree, I have Doxygen
generating the beginnings of a reference manual for FreeTDS. Brian had
done a pilot with libtds. I've generalized his work and expanded on it.
We now have:

* Brian's original work.
* Every db-lib (except bcp) function documented.
* Automatic generation of the reference manual in the nightly snapshot.
* "make install" installs the documentation in PREFIX/share/doc/freetds/.
In that directory are two more: "userguide" and "reference". You can
guess what they are.

You can see for yourself at http://www.freetds.org/reference/html/.

Comments and feedback welcome, as usual.