freetds - RE: [freetds] Web page

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Bort, Paul" <pbort AT tmwsystems.com>
  • To: 'FreeTDS Development Group' <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] Web page
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:13:46 -0500

Jose,

I haven't seen a response to your message on the list, so I'll try to help.
(I usually just defer to the generous and reliable experts.)

Your message doesn't include enough information for us to help you figure
out what's going wrong. If you are having problems with FreeTDS, in addition
to a description of the problem, and the specific error message or result
set you're concerned about, it would be helpful to know:

- Your operating system(s) and version(s)
- The version of FreeTDS that you are using
- What ODBC components you are using, if any
- What configuration options you used to build FreeTDS
- What brand and version of TDS server you are trying to connect to
- The results of `make test` during the install process, if any
- Examples of commands that are and are not working
- What programming language and/or environment you're using (for example,
PHP and CGI, mod_perl, C, etc.)

Paul