freetds - RE: [freetds] big commit: language command variable support added

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'FreeTDS Development Group'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] big commit: language command variable support added
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:06:42 -0000

OK thanks mark,

If I did read your mail when it was sent (not guaranteed at all), I
obviously didn't understand the implications.
Your fix makes perfect sense.

I''m testing a change where in tds_process_end() I've added the following:

if (tds->res_info) {
tds->res_info->more_results = more_results;
+ if (tds->curr_resinfo == NULL)
+ tds->curr_resinfo = tds->res_info;
}

...which seems to have done the trick, without any adverse side effects.

Bill