freetds - [freetds] cspublic.h does not declare cs_ctx_alloc and alike ?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mickael Faivre-Macon" <mickael AT easyplay.com.tw>
  • To: <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] cspublic.h does not declare cs_ctx_alloc and alike ?
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:41:33 +0800

Hi,

I would like to be able to connect to a MS SQL Server from linux.
I have installed FreeTDS and the tsql tool can connect to my server.

I have problem compiling the examples (src/ctlib/unittests/).
For example, cspublic.h provided by the freetds package does not declare
cs_ctx_alloc.

The original from Sybase does.
http://ftp.proventum.net/pub/php/win32/misc/dev/php_build/sybase/include/csp
ublic.h
(well this one is for win32 and php, but I picked one on the net just as an
example)

So I don't know what should I include...
Could someone help me ?

Mickael.