freetds - RE: [freetds] another non-standard patch from me :-(

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] another non-standard patch from me :-(
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:29:22 -0000

hey nick,

I haven't got CVS access sorted out yet from work.
This is all being sorted out from NY (me being in London)
We are working on setting up a a mirror of the sourceforge project within
our firewall.
At least with that, which would be refreshed daily, I would be able to CVS
update, diff etc.

Until that's set up, I try my best to make the process as painless as
possible for you guys...

Bill