freetds - RE: [freetds] FreeTDS/DBD::Sybase dumping core.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] FreeTDS/DBD::Sybase dumping core.
  • Date: 10 Feb 2003 13:33:10 -0800

On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 12:23, Lowden, James K wrote:
> [...]

I think the problem is in this code from DBD::Sybase:

if(imp_dbh->chainedSupported) {
CS_BOOL value = CS_FALSE;

if(dbis->debug >= 2)
PerlIO_printf(DBILOGFP, " syb_db_login() -> checking for
chained transactions\n");
retcode = ct_options(connection, CS_SET, CS_OPT_CHAINXACTS,
&value, CS_UNUSED, NULL);
if(retcode == CS_FAIL) {
imp_dbh->doRealTran = 1;
imp_dbh->chainedSupported = 0;
}
if(dbis->debug >= 2)
PerlIO_printf(DBILOGFP, " syb_db_login() -> chained
transactions are %s supported\n", retcode == CS_FAIL ? "not" : "");
}

It's the ct_options() call that causes the segfault, apparently.

Michael
--
Michael Peppler Data Migrations, Inc.
mpeppler AT peppler.org http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler