freetds - [freetds] Using libodbc++ with freetds

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jayaraman, Gautham" <gautham.jayaraman AT digital.com>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [freetds] Using libodbc++ with freetds
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:53:10 +0530

Title: Using libodbc++ with freetds

 hi..
   I have successfully installed unixODBC. I am now using freeTDS.60 along
 with it for querying MS SQL server.

 Now  I  installed the libodbc++ library. I am able to successfully
 connect to the MS SQL server using this. But while querying ...ie while
 executing the query statements (stmt->executeUpdate(string queryString)) ..I am getting segmentation falut. I am not able to debug this even after using the gdb... Its giving the error is in the 'stmt->executeUpdate(string queryString) '... and stmt is not NULL.  Is there any probelm using freeTDS with libodbc++..? Because I have tested freeTDS with unixODBC... It works fine and I am able to query successfully... But I want use libodbc++ library as it provides more flexible APIs.

 Pls help me out on this

regds
Gautham Jayaraman