freetds - RE: [freetds] DBD::ODBC (0.45), MS SQL, unixODBC, FreeTDS (CVS) , bind_param_ino ut

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Chris McDaniel" <Chris.McDaniel AT telus.com>
  • To: "'Lowden, James K'" <LowdenJK AT bernstein.com>
  • Cc: "'freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [freetds] DBD::ODBC (0.45), MS SQL, unixODBC, FreeTDS (CVS) , bind_param_ino ut
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:38:11 -0700

The whole log can be perused at
http://nicotine.golden.net/~chrism/freetds.log

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Lowden, James K [mailto:LowdenJK AT bernstein.com]
Sent: January 6, 2003 2:02 PM
To: Chris McDaniel
Subject: RE: [freetds] DBD::ODBC (0.45), MS SQL, unixODBC, FreeTDS
(CVS), bind_param_ino ut

Sorry, Chris, not enough information. Can you post the whole log to a www
site somewhere? (Beware the top of the log includes your password).

I tried to release your message, but either my firewall won't let me or the
admin site is down.

In the log, you should see three things amidst everything else:

1. Your query being sent.
2. The result set arriving.
3. The parameter values arriving.

in that order. I'd like to see all of that. If you can't post all that,
perhaps you could trim the query so that the log is smaller.

I'm not sure what form #3 will take; the protocol has a few flavors. Also
you should know that I wrote the db-lib output parameter handling, but
Frediano did the protocol and ODBC work. He's the fellow who most needs
your logs, which is why list/www postings are better.

Regards,