freetds - Re: [freetds] If you're unhappy about being subscribed...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Andre Costa <brblueser AT uol.com.br>
  • To: freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [freetds] If you're unhappy about being subscribed...
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:46:59 -0200

Hi James, hope all is fine.

I used to be a member of FreeTDS lits, but I unsubscribed a while ago
(3+ months ago, at least). I believe the conversion to the new list
"revived" old (deactivated addresses).

This is not a rant, I don't have a probl with unsubscribing again, I am
just trying to help you guys figure out what happened.

Best,

Andre