freetds - [freetds] If you're unhappy about being subscribed...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [freetds] If you're unhappy about being subscribed...
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 20:03:11 -0500

Our list was recently converted from an older server. It may be that your
address was somehow included. I really don't know anything about it, but
I suppose that might be why you suddenly started getting FreeTDS mail
today.

You can unsubscribe yourself. Go to

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/subscribe/freetds

Have it mail you your password, and then use that to unsubscribe.

An administrator might someday get around to purging you, but the above
steps are easy and quick.