freetds - Perl TDS bind_param prepare_cached MSSQL SAX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "warren" <warren AT companywatch.co.uk>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Perl TDS bind_param prepare_cached MSSQL SAX
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 05:07:28 -0500

Hi,

I'm using using DBD::FreeTDS 2.0 to do the dbi update, I notice the
prepare_cached and bind are not implemented are these easy to do? I have
been looking at the source and the appropiate calls to make to the lib..

I have made the DBD::FreeTDS against FreeTDS lib 6.0 which does support
the interface, is it now possible to add this functionality.. am I mad?

If you have have any knowledge of this, or need this functionallity or
know the whereabouts of SPANNRING (author).. I have had trouble even
finding the distribution on CPAN. and got it from the redhat mirror..

Regards,

Warren.