freetds - Re: PATCH - handle ODBC TXN options and emulate SQL GetStmtAttr with SQLGetStmtOption

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Alex Hornby <alex AT anvil.co.uk>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: PATCH - handle ODBC TXN options and emulate SQL GetStmtAttr with SQLGetStmtOption
  • Date: 04 Nov 2002 14:26:44 +0000

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 12:43, ZIGLIO Frediano wrote:

> FreeTDS is coded using very different indentation combination (tab/no tab,
> indentation of 2,3,4,5 or 8...).
> For this reason recently we have approved a standard (tab of 8, indentation
> of 8 with a single tab, end other things, see .indent.pro in src directory).
> The intention is to reformat all code with such standard. Until them all
> line I add/modify are formatted with new style (so in future there won't be
> difference formatting those lines).

Okay, no problem.

In case it might help others, I found the following .emacs function
handy to set emacs into a FreeTDS style mode:

(defun freetds-c-mode ()
"C mode for FreeTDS code."
(interactive)
(c-mode)
(c-set-style "K&R")
(setq indent-tabs-mode t)
(setq c-basic-offset 8))

If I open a freetds .c file and do "M-x freetds-c-mode" then emacs does
the right thing for indenting.

Alex.