freetds - RE: FreeTDS, RogueWave SourcePro DB Sybase Module

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: FreeTDS, RogueWave SourcePro DB Sybase Module
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:29:58 -0000

Suraj,

As I understand it, It's going to be difficult to "build" the roguewave
SourcePro DB Sybase module with FreeTDS, as the Roguewave Modules are not
distributed as source code. If they were, there would *probably* be no
problem with compiling them against the FreeTDS headers and libraries.

As of this moment, FreeTDS is not binary compatible with the Sybase
libraries.

Bill