freetds - RE: Freetds works on HPUX

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: VenkatKanneboina AT ca.slr.com
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Freetds works on HPUX
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 18:01:42 -0700

Title: RE: Freetds works on HPUX

Hi All

On Monday (Oct 14), I was able to successfully build and install FreeTDS along with DBD::Sybase on HP UX 11.00.

I also executed a sample Perl program to connect to Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database.
Bingo!  it worked. I got the data successfully from the database.

It all went fine except that I was unable to use the "threadsafe" option.
I am not sure if really need to use that "threadsafe"  option.

I guess you can now include HP-UX 11.00 as a working platform for freetds.

Cheers
Venkat