freetds - Re: TDSFREE on HPUX--- " There is not enough memor y available now"

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: VenkatKanneboina AT ca.slr.com
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: m.Strong AT tnsa.com.au
  • Subject: Re: TDSFREE on HPUX--- " There is not enough memor y available now"
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:17:49 -0700

Title: RE: [freetds] Re: TDSFREE on HPUX--- " There is not enough memory available now"

Mark,

My Sys admin did exactly the same thing (of changing 18 to 17....great coincidence).
After that, I am getting an error:

threadsafe.c:94:2: #error gethostbyname_r style unknown

We are still trying to figure out what can be done.

Were you able to finally build and install it?

Please let me know.

Thanking you
With Best Regards
Venkat