freetds - Re: [Fwd: Re: better param checking?]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Steve Langasek <vorlon AT netexpress.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: better param checking?]
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:14:46 -0500

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 05:48:52PM +0200, Sven Köhler wrote:
> Below is one answer on a mail i send to the autoconf-general mailinglist.
> i don't know what he's talking about, but perhaps it'll help

I fear the respondent didn't understand your question, or didn't read
the whole thing. AC_ARG_WITH is the macro used to define a specific
value of 'foo' that *should* be processed by autoconf. We certainly
aren't going to call AC_ARG_WITH for all possible values of 'foo' just
to get it to ignore the ones that aren't used...

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer