freetds - Re: Problem installing DBD::Sybase into non-standard directory

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Michael Peppler <mpeppler AT peppler.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Cc: Don Davis <ddavis AT resourceprint.com>
  • Subject: Re: Problem installing DBD::Sybase into non-standard directory
  • Date: 27 Sep 2002 14:09:43 -0700

On Fri, 2002-09-27 at 11:26, Richard Wolfe wrote:
> Hello all-
>
> I realize that this isn't really a FreeTDS question, but I figured that
> someone here might have experienced the same problem I'm encountering.

> perl Makefile.PL LIB=/usr/home/myhome/usr/local/lib/site_perl
> PREFIX=/usr/home/myhome/usr/local/lib/site_perl
> Sybase OpenClient found.
> The DBD::Sybase module need access to a Sybase server to run the tests.
> To clear an entry please enter 'undef'
> Sybase server to use (default: undef): Can't open
> LIB=/usr/home/myhome/usr/local/lib/site_perl: No such file or directory at
> Makefile.PL line 227.
> Can't open PREFIX=/usr/home/myhome/usr/local/lib/site_perl: No such file or
> directory at Makefile.PL line 227.

Sorry - my bad.

Get 0.94_02 from http://www.peppler.org/downloads.

I should try to get 0.95 out "soonish".

Michael
--
Michael Peppler / mpeppler AT peppler.org / http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler
mpeppler AT zetatools.com / ZetaTools, Inc / http://www.zetatools.com

  • Re: Problem installing DBD::Sybase into non-standard directory, Michael Peppler, 09/27/2002