freetds - Re: One for Brian, I think...

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Castellano, Nicholas" <Nicholas_Castellano AT acml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: One for Brian, I think...
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:27:11 -0400

Two comments from the peanut gallery:

- Why not just add the flags to the CS_CONTEXT directly? From an
application, CS_CONTEXT is opaque, so it shouldn't matter too much if it is
changed.

- I've already touched this section of the code. Any chance you could
update from CVS before making your changes? Otherwise, merging your stuff
in is going to be painful.

Cheers,
--nick