freetds - Re: info JDBC driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Eric Deutsch" <edeutsch AT systemsbiology.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: info JDBC driver
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:49:41 -0700

FreeTDS is a C implementation of the libraries needed to connect to SQL
Server, primarily intended for UNIX type platforms.

For a Java implementation for JDBC to SQL Server, see:

http://jtds.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jtds/

This stuff is independent of platform, it works anywhere there's a Java
VM.

Eric

> From: dorellik1 [mailto:dorellik1 AT inwind.it]

[...]