freetds - Statement option not implemented, SQL state 08001 in SQLSetStmtOption

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Miroslav Eder" <deepx AT volny.cz>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Statement option not implemented, SQL state 08001 in SQLSetStmtOption
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 04:00:19 -0400

I have a problem with accessing from PHP client to server MSSQL2000
(Windows 2000 Server)
Configuration is RedHat Linux 7.2, PHP4.2 on Apache (1.3.26), mod SSL
(2.8), mod UnixODBC, FreeTDS (0.53 or 0.60)
Every call "$result = ODBC_exec($ODBCdns,$query);" causes an error
"Warning: SQL error: [unixODBC]Statement option not implemented, SQL state
08001 in SQLSetStmtOption on line...." and there are no data returned, in
$result: "Supplied argument is not a valid ODBC result resource in"
isql utility works fine, every query is succesfully executed and return
data.
I compiled FreeTDS with ./configure --with-tdsver=4.2 --enable-msdblib
--enable-dbmfix --with-gnu-ld --enable-shared --enable-static,
also try --with-ssl.
This happen on both TDS version 4.2 and 7.0, I used various queries
(SELECT , INSERT, SET,...), same result.
I think the problem is beetween Apache, UnixODBC and FreeTDS, so isql
utility works fine on the same DNS source, I try access to PHP thru both
HTTP:// and HTTPS://, same result.
I search the web, but I don't find any hint that anybody has the same
problem.

Thanks for fast response
Miroslav Eder

  • Statement option not implemented, SQL state 08001 in SQLSetStmtOption, Miroslav Eder, 09/16/2002