freetds - Re: ibilio organization

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT schemamania.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: ibilio organization
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 01:12:16 -0400

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:46:49 -0400, "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org> wrote:

> so old, stable, current? Sounds good. make a misc directory too and put
> the mssql.tgz and other crap there.
>
> Let me know so I can modify the snapshot to post to the right area, and
> we should keep 0.60 stuff in the root until everything is updated
> (freshmeat, etc...)

Done. I added symlinks in /pub/linux/ALPHA/freetds pointing to files in
stable, so external links will continue to work.

When you convert the snapshot, you might want to make a similar symlink
for it, and/or change the links on the website.

Also, we might want to put .ps and .pdf of the UG in stable.

--jkl