freetds - RE: configure bombs on DU 4.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Varley, David(CBorn at Alcoa)" <David.Varley AT alcoa.com.au>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: configure bombs on DU 4.0
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 07:31:53 +0800

Well spotted, thanks Freddy. Worked for me after I made
just 1 change.

__digital__ is not defined on my system, but __osf__ is
defined by both gcc and the standard cc compilers.
I changed the defined (__digital__) to defined (__osf__)
in threadsafe.c and it passed all tests against JDBC.

Could you please adjust the CVS version? I don't know if
anything uses the __digital__, if so you may have to || the
checks.

David