freetds - RE: configure bombs on DU 4.0

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Varley, David(CBorn at Alcoa)" <David.Varley AT alcoa.com.au>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: configure bombs on DU 4.0
  • Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:55:06 +0800

Nick,

I've just realized I've been configuring on Tru64 with --with-threadsafe
rather than --enable-threadsafe (well, it didn't complain :( ) and so
haven't really been doing a threadsafe build. I tried the right way,
and 6 of the 8 tds unittests core-dump on me. Looks like problems
in the /usr/shlib/libc.so gethostxxx-r functions. Do you have this
working ?

David