freetds - Re: rpm

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: rpm
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 08:17:25 -0400 (EDT)

Sending offline. There was some discussion of whether we should have
separate -devel and core packages or not. I believe the concensus was
that since freetds doesn't do much without the -devel packages we should
do the whole thing in one package. open for discussion i guess.

I also have a spec file for sqsh so we can package sqsh for freetds for
those people who want rpms.

Brian

On 9 Sep 2002, Frediano Ziglio wrote:

> Forgotten...
> I'd like to see a RPM package on release of final 0.6 version...
> Where's the spec file? It should be in CVS and distribution too.. (I
> hope freetds.spec.in...)
>
> freddy77
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [camber AT ais.org]

  • rpm, Frediano Ziglio, 09/09/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: rpm, Brian Bruns, 09/09/2002
    • Re: rpm, Frediano Ziglio, 09/09/2002