freetds - Re: tsql

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Thompson, Bill D (London)" <ThompBil AT exchange.uk.ml.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: tsql
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 23:58:13 +0100

Guys,

Yeah, the tdsdump stuff was just left over from initial development.
I thought the -d flag solution was fine, but any method of turning off the
dumping by default suits me.
BTW Erics other part of the patch should be applied.

Bill

  • tsql, Marunde, Emil, 09/04/2002
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: tsql, Brian Bruns, 09/04/2002
    • Re: tsql, Lowden, James K, 09/04/2002
    • Re: tsql, Eric Deutsch, 09/04/2002
    • Re: tsql, Thompson, Bill D (London), 09/04/2002