freetds - Output Parameters Patch

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Output Parameters Patch
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 14:39:38 -0400

I've fixed the output parameter handling in the TDS layer and added the
functions dbnumrets, dbretname, dbretdata, dbretlen, and dbrettype to
dblib.

I'm posting this as a patch because it is definately post 0.60 stuff, so
if you need it, apply it and it will show up in the tree when we open it
for 0.61.

Brian

PS, jkl if we are cleaning up the TODO list a) should we use the task
manager on sf instead, and b) whichever way we need to add:

. Add output param support in ctlib
. Add output param support in ODBC (i have no clue how to do this)

  • Output Parameters Patch, Brian Bruns, 09/04/2002