freetds - Re: Can you kill a long query?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Peter Harvey <pharvey AT codebydesign.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Can you kill a long query?
  • Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:29:05 -0700

ODBC provides for this but few drivers support it. :( It would be great if the freetds ODBC driver would support it but it depends largely upon the underlying libs.

Peter

Marunde, Emil wrote:

I'm using unixODBC-2.2, freeTDS-0.53, DBD::ODBC-0.39, and connecting to MS
SQL 2000.

I'm using an alarm signal to alert when a query is taking to long to
process. But, I can't seem to stop the query in process.

Emil

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [pharvey AT codebydesign.com]