freetds - RE: MS SQLServer 2000 and "for xml auto" command

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brian Bruns" <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: MS SQLServer 2000 and "for xml auto" command
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:36:10 -0400

tds_process_row() is getting unwieldy. Post 0.60 work should include
streamlining this func. Looks like we can simply test for
column_unicodedata and instead call tds_get_string instead of tds_get_n.
I don't have access to SQL Server where i am now to test this. Did you
break the switch out to a separate function?

Brian