freetds - Problem with Dates

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Paul Rensing <paul.rensing AT att.net>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Problem with Dates
  • Date: 27 Aug 2002 10:42:53 -0400

TDSers,

I just tried today's nightly build and found a problem. I am using
FreeTDS->unixODBC->Python mxODBC. I have a July build (not sure the
exact date) which works reasonably, except that the column names get
truncated (not FreeTDS's problem as far as I know).

The problem with the latest build is that the month in time stamps seems
to be off by one ("6" instead of "7") when fetching a column. My old
July build works fine.

Any hints?

Paul Rensing